My Fast GTi banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
How easy is it to install smoked taillights anyway? Do they come with instruction manuals?

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Im not sure if they come with instructions but it not that hard to install. I'v heard they MKV tail lights are a little tricky to take out.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i spoke to my fiance telling her after we pay for the wedding i am going to get the racing springs, the tail light covers and the apr chip....she said it seems like a lot of work, but if that is what you want...i even told her the price of each and she didnt flinch...haha nice

·
Registered
690 Posts
youpey said:
i spoke to my fiance telling her after we pay for the wedding i am going to get the racing springs, the tail light covers and the apr chip....she said it seems like a lot of work, but if that is what you want...i even told her the price of each and she didnt flinch...haha nice
You found a good one, dude.

Don't fuck it up...

·
Registered
398 Posts
youpey said:
Does she have a sister??? ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts