Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Re: Sunrise Photoshoot w/ Speed, Style and Performance C.C. of Florida (56k will

Really nice pics :eek:. It also makes you realize what a distinctive car the GTI is - at a glance the others look the same / similar.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Sunrise Photoshoot w/ Speed, Style and Performance C.C. of Florida (56k will

22350 said:
I loooove the GTI reversing in front of the wedge!!! That is hot!!!
Thanks

dvlsplygrnd said:
Very nicely done !! O0

Might I ask you what wheels those are that you have ?? Me likey the bronze on red.
ADR Cypher 18x8.5 offset 35

uncle dude said:
Really nice pics :eek:. It also makes you realize what a distinctive car the GTI is - at a glance the others look the same / similar.
I agree..

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey man the car looks really good by the way u said thats a 35 off set on those rims do u rub or where does the rim and tire stick out at because i was wanting a 18x8 rim with a 35 off set and i was kinda skeptacal on getting them but seeing ur rims they dont look really bad if u could send a pic of ur car facing it so i can see how far the rims stick out thanks man

·
Registered
10 Posts

Hey: there is a Ozzy made Monaro in that group photo. I think you guys have it as a Pontiac or something like that? [fish]

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nonny said:
hey man the car looks really good by the way u said thats a 35 off set on those rims do u rub or where does the rim and tire stick out at because i was wanting a 18x8 rim with a 35 off set and i was kinda skeptacal on getting them but seeing ur rims they dont look really bad if u could send a pic of ur car facing it so i can see how far the rims stick out thanks man
Yes, I did rub. I no longer have these wheels cause of the rubbing. They were 18x8.5 to make matters worse.

Updated pic of the ride..

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
paintballman said:
Cool. I hope the GTI can keep up with those other cars though.......... :-\
It actually can with the camaro`s and gives a hell of a run to the GTO`s.. Sorry, I got to be honest the C6 owns me... lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts