Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

steering wheel?

4K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  D.Light 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I dont know if anyone has decided on changing the stock steering wheel, I know the one that comes on my 07 GTI is SICK. I was just curious if anyone has customized this at all?
Also does anyone know the size of the steering wheel?

#7 ·
whoa, whys everyone jumpin on homeboy for? he asked a question on how to do a lil thing to make his car his own, and this is what ya guys give him? seriously? I mean the farenheit and .:R guys have little extras on the steering wheel that make em unique, whats wrong with them? You all gonna say VW has better sh!t to do then concentrate on the little things? Last time I checked it was the little extra touches that made a dub a dub. Do you homeboy, paint the little plastic insert that the gti badge is on, replace the entire wheel with a sparco, nardi or momo, whatever ya want man, its your car.

#9 ·
whoa, whys everyone jumpin on homeboy for? he asked a question on how to do a lil thing to make his car his own, and this is what ya guys give him? seriously? I mean the farenheit and .:R guys have little extras on the steering wheel that make em unique, whats wrong with them? You all gonna say VW has better sh!t to do then concentrate on the little things? Last time I checked it was the little extra touches that made a dub a dub. Do you homeboy, paint the little plastic insert that the gti badge is on, replace the entire wheel with a sparco, nardi or momo, whatever ya want man, its your car.
I'm guessing there was a deleted spam post in there. I don't think they were jumping all over the OP. Way to stick up for the homies though, D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.