My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Palisades Volkswagen is one of the dealers who really care about giving their customer all the information they need to make a well informed decision by linking directly to MyFastGTI.com from their web site. I'm impressed! To visit their site Click Here!
If you click on the GTI in the upper left corner it will send you to MFG.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I like the fact that people shopping for a GTI can click the picture for more info and then see a picture of MY GTI.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I worked with Palisades VW on my Fast but they couldn't find the color I wanted. The sales staff there was very helpful and tried very hard to get me what I wanted. I would have loved to do business with them if they were able to get my car. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used VW.

The dealership in Middletown, NY is not one I would recommend. Not for sales or service. PM me if you want stories.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
That's really fantastic that a dealership would do that for their customers. Props to you guys TwinTurboBoost

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's their contact info. If you're looking for a new or used VW in the New York State area, check them and Hudson VW out.

Palisades Volkswagen
115 Route 59
Nyack, NY 10960
Phone: (845) 353-0800

Fax: (845) 353-9099

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.