Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MuFuGers are welcome to crash at my place just over the mountain from helen if your looking to save some coin on a hotel room. I have lots of floor space and a big back yard on the side of a mountain if anyone wants to bring there tent and camp. Parking for about 7-8 cars on paved, about 5-6 on gravel and about 10+ on dirt. BYOB, and member, I'm a country boy, don't f' with my ish or there will be issues. PM me if your staying at my place, peace!

The Wörthersee Tour in Reifnitz, Austria is the largest gathering of VAG enthusiasts in the world. For more than two decades, this charming lakeside village has hosted millions of enthusiasts, who come to appreciate the most innovative and trendsetting VWs and Audis in Europe. Wörthersee, as this event is most commonly known, derives its name from the beautiful lake that dominates this popular vacation area.

Our inspiration for Southern Wörthersee is to bring together cars and fans of these beloved marques in a truly authentic European atmosphere.

Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains on the Chattahoochee River, is the quaint Bavarian-themed town of Helen, Georgia. With its striking similarities to the Wörthersee region, we think you will agree, it's a natural location for our stateside tribute to Wörthersee.

So please join us in beautiful Helen, Georgia as we celebrate our enthusiasm for these wonderful cars and the spirit of Wörthersee Tour.

Southern Wörthersee

May 14, 15 and 16, 2010

Free Admission to all Event Activities !

Contact our sponsor hotel for special room rates:

Helendorf River Inn and Conference Center

33 Munichstrasse, Helen, GA 30545

706-878-2271

Reservations: 1-800-445-2271

http://www.southernworthersee.com/

·
is Afraid of the Dyno
3,504 Posts
Soo far away....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well its just right around the corner now....... and it will be bad ass We have lots of Vendors and some bad ass surprises this year come on out and be part of it SOWO 2010 may 14th 15th and 16th..........

·
Registered
141 Posts
16 hour drive down I-20. I have done this in a single shot and just may do it again...this could be a tricky negotiation I am about to undertake...

·
Premium Member
8,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well its serious countdown time like 7 days... well 7 days for those of us goin to help setup on thursday but its almost here
I know!! so excited, and crunching to get my BMW done, parts geek isn't returning my phone calls to get my calipers and master cylinder shipped out to me grrrr.

·
Premium Member
8,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
6 days get your finished. Get to Helen...... Have Uber time......see some sick a$$ VWs..... Buy stuff from vendors cheaper than normal.... Drink lots of Beer..... Whats not to LOVE???
My bimmer might blow up and have a bungie cord pulling back on the brake pedal But it WILL be there!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.