Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fast sounds just like my ex boyfriend when he lost his cookies when I did a 360 in a drift. That's why he's my X

·
Registered
9 Posts
My fast?......

That chanting sound in the commercial sounds real close. If not that, then it would be a lion roar. A very pissed of lion. Two feet away with no bars between you and it.

(Lost it in a 360?....... pansy.)

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Displacement said:
Fast freddie is a chick? :eek:
Actually no,....... er... well, I guess sometimes. My 18 year old daughter helps me run the site and was signs in as Fast Freddie (admin) too. She's actually in Europe now doing research for this site.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Actually no,....... er... well, I guess sometimes. My 18 year old daughter helps me run the site and was signs in as Fast Freddie (admin) too. She's actually in Europe now doing research for this site.
Now that would be one hell of a job!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Fast Freddie said:
Displacement said:
Fast freddie is a chick? :eek:
A little bit of the old split personality eh? Its all good .

·
Registered
690 Posts
Fast Freddie said:
Is she hot?

PS, please don't ban me.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
DrJones said:
Fast Freddie said:
DrJones, playin' with fire!!!

Is she hot?

PS, please don't ban me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts