Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is the proud owner of the Number 1 Fahrenheit Gti i mean i see all these people with the triple digits but i am just curious i want to know who has it or at least something with double digits or even singles... it sounds funny but it just bugs me...lol 8)

·
Registered
342 Posts
I would imagine that it went to someone within the company, or maybe it was sold somewhere else besides the US?

·
Registered
635 Posts
yeah the pres of VW prob has it in his garage..most likey its at a museum of special VW cars...personally i wouldnt sell it it would be too rare of a car same with the special GLI

·
Registered
139 Posts
cantgowrongwitharedgti said:
Who is the proud owner of the Number 1 Fahrenheit Gti i mean i see all these people with the triple digits but i am just curious i want to know who has it or at least something with double digits or even singles... it sounds funny but it just bugs me...lol 8)
The car is in Georgia, check this website:

http://www.pharfruminsain.com/FAHR/RegistryUSA.aspx

This was the website I would visit when I had my 20th AE GTI.

·
Registered
139 Posts
kylmos said:
kinda dumb that some girl has the first...wouldve been better to put in some musuem..
Sounds right that a woman would buy it, since they're all automatic I see it being more appealing to women.

·
Registered
857 Posts
I know that the Fahrenheit GTIs are all DSG, but on the lot, we have two Fahrenheit GLIs and a DSG Farhenheit GLI. I was kinda surprised by this.

·
Registered
342 Posts
mofo529 said:
kylmos said:
kinda dumb that some girl has the first...wouldve been better to put in some musuem..
Sounds right that a woman would buy it, since they're all automatic I see it being more appealing to women.
By automatic, you mean DSG, right?

·
Registered
857 Posts
Of course thats what he meant.

DISCLAIMER*

Either you call the DSG transmission, DSG or you opt for "World's Fastest Automatic". If either of these names are not used in reference to the DSG transmission, you will be banned without warning.

·
Registered
530 Posts
10bv01 said:
kylmos said:
kinda dumb that some girl has the first.
Yeah, women....
Do either of you own a Fahrenheit GTI? Good. We don't really give a damn. [violin]
mofo529 said:
I've said this before and I'll say it til the day I die.

No clutch pedal = AUTOMATIC
Once again, who gives a damn what anyone else likes the best. If you like your tranny, great, why would you care what someone else likes? STFU

·
Registered
530 Posts
kylmos said:
damn nvgti your just like mygreyfast...a bastard
Sorry, must be the steriods.
>:D
Dragon said:
kylmos said:
damn nvgti your just like mygreyfast...a bastard
He may be a bastid- but he's no where near mygheyfast [fish]
Thanks, Dragon. [cheers]

·
Registered
4 Posts
I see the car everywhere. They even had it in the showroom where I purchased my black gti, same price, just different color. Personally, I do not like the color on a car. Give me a nice silver, black, or even Red..... but Orange? [help]

·
Registered
87 Posts
I am with you dude. Way to visual to the Coppers!! Here I am trying my best to go fast and be invisible with my V1 and my reflex silver!!

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
richieGTI said:
I am with you dude. Way to visual to the Coppers!! Here I am trying my best to go fast and be invisible with my V1 and my reflex silver!!
UG blends in nicely with the freeways around here. 8)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yea, UG or RS in So / No Cal works best. We know the CHP is parked on the overpasses and the on-ramps looking for the "Stand-Out" car!!
The one attracting the most attention to itself.. This is sometimes before they deploy their radar.
That is how I got my "22348" at 103MPH on 15 freeway in San Diego!
Of course before V1 was installed to let me know what the Radar scoop is O0
(Thank God the Cop didnt show for the trial!!)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts