My Fast GTi banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10bv01 said:
Nice setup you've got there! What exactly is a turbo discharge?
It's a wider/more efficient pipe than the stock one:

http://www.neuspeed.com/products/product_details.asp?app=95|GV&type=11&ltype=ns_euro&p_id=1980

^^ You'll have to copy and paste that-

·
Mod!
3,420 Posts
Wow, dragon. You surprise me for some reason... I have this assumption in my head of what your car looked like and I was wrong. I really like it. I like the rims, I like the exhaust... I only have one problem: The space from the wheel well. Are you planning on reducing that at all? Remember though... This is my attempt at constructive criticism. I'm really really impressed with your car. :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kryptonkid07 said:
Wow, dragon. You surprise me for some reason... I have this assumption in my head of what your car looked like and I was wrong. I really like it. I like the rims, I like the exhaust... I only have one problem: The space from the wheel well. Are you planning on reducing that at all? Remember though... This is my attempt at constructive criticism. I'm really really impressed with your car. :eek:
Those aren't my rims yet... They mounted the Neuspeed Teflon coated wheels so i could see what they look like :D

I had an appointment today at Stasis to do their sport touring suspension setup that they use on their A3's- but they were over booked...

What did you think my car looked like???

·
Mod!
3,420 Posts
Well... now that you say those aren't your rims, it looks like what I imagined. Haha, basically I didn't think you'd have rims like those. ;D

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kryptonkid07 said:
Well... now that you say those aren't your rims, it looks like what I imagined. Haha, basically I didn't think you'd have rims like those. ;D
I may get them- the nice thing is the teflon non-stick coating: They keep the brake dust collection down.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
uncle dude said:
^^ Do you think the black rims draw more attention to your, or less? If I remember, you like to keep a low profile.
Do you think they call too much attention to the car? I think the Huffs get more attention.

Speaking of attention- I was on my way home from the races today and a blond in the back of a limo flashed me! :eek: 8)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Dragon said:
uncle dude said:
^^ Do you think the black rims draw more attention to your, or less? If I remember, you like to keep a low profile.
Do you think they call too much attention to the car? I think the Huffs get more attention.

Speaking of attention- I was on my way home from the races today and a blond in the back of a limo flashed me! :eek: 8)
You show us your sexy car..........but Where the F are the pics of the limo flash......get your S straight man........... ;D

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
scans007 said:
Dragon said:
uncle dude said:

You show us your sexy car..........but Where the F are the pics of the limo flash......get your S straight man........... ;D
Ahahahahha... I know- pics or it didn't happen... ;D

No camera- sorry!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Dragon said:
uncle dude said:

I look at it this way - what is more common blacked out rims or aluminum? I know I would double take if I saw a car with black rims. In terms of the flash, what did he show you? ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts