Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thalo said:
You can legally carry a concealed handgun in California and you call those laws draconian? Try Canada. I don't even personally know anybody who owns a gun of any sort.
The hoops you have to jump through to get a concealed carry permit in CA ar re-goddamn-diculous. As opposed to Virginia where a flash of my military ID, $60, and 20 minutes of paperwork got me my permit.

· Registered
99 Posts
DrJones said:
.40S&W.

I tried out the .45 before I went with the .40, though. But with that short-ass barrel, the recoil was too much.

You post inspired me to look up shotguns. I'm currently mulling over ordering a Benelli M4. We'll see what things look like when I get my tax return...
You have good taste Sir. Benelli make a VERY fine shotgun!
Good Luck with your tax return.

· Registered
300 Posts
DrJones said:
deviltailedfast said:
I still have my WOW subscription and account. Haven't played in like 4 months, and just saw my CC get dinged for it today. Can't decide if I want to go play again, or just cancel the thing. I know WOW is probably old school to the hardcore, but thought I'd share. I just couldn't do the grrrrind anymore!
NNOOOO!!!!

For the love of all things holy, DO NOT go back. Sell of your character(s), cancel your account, uninstall it from your PC, and use Bex's shotgun to get rid of the disc.

I've personally seen that game destroy lives. Not that these people had any real lives to begin with, but that's not the point!
yeah, I know what you mean. So many people at my work were playing that they made an email alias specifically just for the group. There was one guy who was a director, so lots of responsibility at work, 3 kids, so lots of responsibility at home. No matter how late I signed in, he was there. He started to look haggard after a couple few months... Don't know if he made it, he got another job.

OK, OK, I'll go shut it down. ;)

· Registered
555 Posts
5 days, 7 hours, 55 min, 3 sec = Wii
3 days, 7 hours, 55 min, 3 sec = PS3

I already preordered my Wii and paid for it in full, except tax.
Going to get it at midnight... im psyched!

· Registered
245 Posts
I plan on buying a PS3 and a Wii when the come out but wonder how long after they are released I'll have to wait.... At least I got the 360 to keep me busy until then.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.