Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
856 Posts
DrJones said:
As such, I bought an Xbox 360 on launch day (waited outside in the freezing rain for 6 hours, too).
You only waited 6 hours, I waited 23 hours in the freezing cold for mine. Terrible timing for the launch, why couldn't they have done it on a nice spring day.

· Registered
856 Posts
yeah three friends and i got to best buy at 10 am the day before, set up a tent, tv, xbox, sleeping bags etc. by that time we were already like 10th in line. we just kinda chilled during the day and then that night we ordered pizza and had some friends come and join us for a while. we had a madden tournament through the night, no sleep, they handed out tickets at 7 am and opened the doors at 9. we were really lucky, they only had 35 units. probably 300 people out front at 7 am though plenty of people were ready to riot. i bought mine, $700 after accesories and games, took it home and slept until 9 that night then i played it until 2 or 3 the next morning. it was ALL worth it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.