Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[help] Tried to start this a couple of times, use small pic file, but get this message if I try to post any pic;
The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved

So, How about someone else sending in pic of their snow sneakers?

·
Registered
747 Posts
to post pictures you first have to upload them to a hosting website like this one : http://imageshack.us/

after uploading them to that site, it will give you a bunch of links that enable you to embed them into your post.

or you can just copy the link where the picture is located and use the image icon (
) to embed it

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
we dont get enough snow for it to be worth to get snow shoes..... but i have summers and it does kinda snow here. So im looking for a set of cheap steelies w/ all seasons

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
what size are they, how much? where u live

·
Registered
747 Posts
Sorry guys I haven't gotten around to taking shots of my disgustingly dirty car...lol
I have been too busy with exams. I'll take some tomorrow and have them up as soon as I can

I have a cheap snow tire/steely setup...16 inch wheel with Kelly Wintermark snow tires.
They are great in the snow...I was just up in Montreal where we got over a foot of snow and apart from some little issues getting out of the garage, the car handled pretty well.
The only downside to them is the sound heard in the cabin on the highway

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.