Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
normally i dont blink at prices but 45 for those seems quite high, its probably because i am saving every penny i have for a wedding

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They do seem pretty high. But german parts cost a bundle. It comes with the bulb also. Other side markers are not as good quality as german parts also some are just a piece of tint that you stick over the side marker.

·
Registered
206 Posts
My GTI is going to be an European model GTI. We don't get those sidemarkers on our front bumpers. That's just a North American GTI thingy.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Let me know what you think of how they look at night when lit. It is hard to tell from the pictures on the website.

I think I would just yank the bulb out since the light shining through would look funny.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey guys...just got my painted sidemarkers from Eurostyles East and got them installed. Took about 5 minutes. Good to have the glaring orange gone off the front bumper! ;D
Here's a pic:

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
hmmmmmmmhmhm... how much did you pay for them? i like the way these look a lot more then the regular orange lights.

also is there any visual differnce in the lighting? or does the turn signal light still go straight through.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts