Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im new to the forum, but i just got hooked on the gti when i went shopping for a new car. im just tryin to get feedback on what i should do because i fell in love wit the car and its pretty much all i can think of. so yea let me know what you guys think or how much you love your gti and why.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm gonna have to agree with smokin baby, once the love has set in it is all over, I know that for a fact i loved the gti for over 5 years (including the MKIV) and it was all i could think about until i could afford one and now that i have mine the love is even more. It just keeps getting better. What color and options are you looking for in your GTI?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
You guys are mean.

I advise you to follow the advice of a hoard of complete strangers that you "met" on a web forum who really know nothing of you or your needs and are obviously straight loopy with regard to GTI's. Furthermore, you should seek advice from those people before making any large financial decision in the future as well. In fact, I think you should donate a large sum of money to my personal checking account.

I'm sooo totally messing with you dude...don't be offended. ;D

Oh....and buy the GTI....it'll be the best thing you ever did.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I don't know if you should buy a GTI but I can tell you that I absolutely love mine. I've had it since January and I still excited when I get to drive it, sad when I can't (like now). And I still check out myfastgti.com every day I have an internet connection--usually twice a day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts