Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
Wooaa!!! That R GTI is hot... Who cares about practical. If you had the money to spend on that machine you could just take one of your other 72 cars to buy groceries.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
556 Posts
I cant speak I am so happy, that R-GTI is the coolest car I have ever witnessed, even the side mirrors are badass...

Is the Thunder bunny supposed to be the lower version of the R-GTI?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
294 Posts
If someone is going to SEMA this year, please get pictures of all the dirty models there please...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,908 Posts
GranTurismoInjection said:
I cant speak I am so happy, that R-GTI is the coolest car I have ever witnessed, even the side mirrors are badass...

Is the Thunder bunny supposed to be the lower version of the R-GTI?
The Thunderbunny isn't a GTI at all, it is a modded Rabbit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
556 Posts
I know it's not a GTI, but is is supposed to be the version under the R-GTI, like the lower version of the GTI is the Rabbit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
300 Posts
That R GTI - MMMmmmmm...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,420 Posts
I want some rims like those, but not exactly. You know? Even on the huffs... I want the inside to be red. If you notice the very front (face of the huffs) is a silverish color, but on the inside it's darker gray. I'd rather the gray be red.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:
I want some rims like those, but not exactly. You know? Even on the huffs... I want the inside to be red. If you notice the very front (face of the huffs) is a silverish color, but on the inside it's darker gray. I'd rather the gray be red.
You should paint them. I think that would be really cool; a bold move to say the least. If you ever decide to do it make sure you post pics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
That would be pretty sweet to see some pics of painted Huf's. Post 'em if you ever take the leap, I bet they'd look cool as hell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:
I want some rims like those, but not exactly. You know? Even on the huffs... I want the inside to be red. If you notice the very front (face of the huffs) is a silverish color, but on the inside it's darker gray. I'd rather the gray be red.
are you serious? maybe like a red stripe on the edge would be sick, but the whole inside red would make the car look like it was on pimp my ride
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
yee said:
are you serious? maybe like a red stripe on the edge would be sick, but the whole inside red would make the car look like it was on pimp my ride
Well, now that he puts it that way...I rescind my previous comment. I'm not going to be able to think about that the same way without picturing Xzibit and a fish tank in the back of the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
dont forget 50 lcd screens displaying xzibit music videos everywhere.

but i think like a red strip along the edge would be sick, then paint the front of it black.

or maybe the whole thing black with the red strip on the edge.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top