Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the form and unfortunately it's to sell my GTI. I hate to part with it but I'm moving to NYC and have no need for a vehicle. It was purchased in late October of '06 and has about 3700 miles on it. Black on black, package 2, 18" alloys with summer performance tires, sunroof, auto DSG...etc. I will post pictures later but just wanted to see if anyone has any interest or knew someone that does. Car is in showroom condition, has been garage kept and I'm asking $24,000. I'm in the Chicago area. Call me at 773.677.3544 or PM me here. Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
39 Posts
traderhwg said:
Hey guys, new to the form and unfortunately it's to sell my GTI. I hate to part with it but I'm moving to NYC and have no need for a vehicle. It was purchased in late October of '06 and has about 3700 miles on it. Black on black, package 2, 18" alloys with summer performance tires, sunroof, auto DSG...etc. I will post pictures later but just wanted to see if anyone has any interest or knew someone that does. Car is in showroom condition, has been garage kept and I'm asking $25,000. I'm in the chicago area. Call me at 773.677.3544 or PM me here. Thanks.

Mike
I live in chicago, and was lookin for a gti. But the price tag is to high, dealer wanted to sell base gti with huffs for 21 grand

1 - 4 of 4 Posts