·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not quite the response I was hoping for but hey that's your opinion :-\

·
Super Moderator
3,120 Posts
It just is a lot of money for an intake that does the same thing as every other one. Doesn't change anything by adding another filter and going from two places in the engine bay. O0

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
It just is a lot of money for an intake that does the same thing as every other one. Doesn't change anything by adding another filter and going from two places in the engine bay. O0
essentially what i said. :p

·
Super Moderator
3,120 Posts
Exactly. O0 Just had to add some explanation to your response. ;D

·
Super Moderator
3,120 Posts
Exactly. O0 Just like potty training a dog for the first few months. ;D Just kidding but you know what I mean.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
I remember reading that Forge had dynos comparing their intake to others and theirs had more power. I, like the other, recommend looking for a used Nuespeed on the forums for a whole lot cheaper.

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
I remember reading that Forge had dynos comparing their intake to others and theirs had more power. I, like the other, recommend looking for a used Nuespeed on the forums for a whole lot cheaper.
i can run a car with an specific intake on a lower reading dyno also///

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not quite, the twintake is the loudest you can get. I was thinking about getting carbonio but as far as the diveter valve is concerned, twintakes enhances that sound best. Check out the youtube videos if you don't believe me.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks everyone for your opinion. I guess in the long run its what floats your boat lol

·
Super Moderator
3,120 Posts
To me then an intake is an intake and I would rather put my money in some other place in my car. O0

·
Registered
8 Posts
twintake will not be back in stock until the end of december/early jan according to [email protected]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts