Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, in an effort to keep things organized around here, I'm going to lay some ground rules as to what type of threads should be created in each forum category.

This one, 2006+ MKV GTI Accessories, should contain threads with topics discussing packages, bras, floormats, etc... Basically anything you can get at the dealership that IS NOT and upgrade for an existing part. If you're thinking about making a thread that covers a permanent or semi-permanent addition to your GTI that enhances performance or significantly changes look of the car, it should go in the Mods forum. This includes things like smoked lenses, chips, suspensions, and body kits.

If anyone has any questions, complaints, gripes, or suggestions, please let Freddie or myself know either by posting in one of the suggestion threads or via PM. We're both more than willing to discuss these things with you.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You may have noticed that this category is a bit smaller than it was. That's because I moved many of the threads here to the Mods/How-To/Installs forum. I'll be weeding through the threads there, too to remove any redundant or pointless ones.

If a thread is found to be redundant, the newest one will be locked no matter how many posts are in it. Whenever I lock a thread I will try to leave and explaination and/or a link to the existing thread, just check the last post. If I don't leave a post at the end of a locked thread it's nothing personal, I probably just got busy.

And please, please, please make an attempt to create threads in the most logical forum. For example, a thread about cleaning products should probably be made in the Washing/Waxing/Detailing forum and not the General Discussions forum. The more you put things where they go, the less I'm going to have to mess with it. And before you create a new thread, peruse the other threads in that category for an existing thread on that topic. Should you feel so inclined, you can even use the ingenius search function. That's what it's there for.

Thanks for helping Freddie and I keep things neat around here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.