Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know of a site that sells the short/stubby rooftop antennae for Golfs/Jettas/etc? I've seen em on other cars, they're about half the size of the stock piece of shit that comes with the car. Supposedly there's a place in my city that sells em, but I think they went out of business.

Also looking for any place online that sells the red-trimmed GTI floormats (the fabric ones) for less than the $200 that my dealer charges for them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I GOT THE RED TRIMED FLOOR MATES AT MY DEALER IN SO. CAL AND THEY ONLY CHARGED WHAT THE CATALOG STATED $125.00.

ALSO JUST TO LET YOU AND EVERY ONE OUT THERE THAT THE PART NUMBER FOR THE BRA IS INCORRECT FOR THE GTI. THE BRA THAT FITS THE GTI IS FOR THE 06 JETTA. ALSO THE FRONT SPLASH GRUARDS DO NOT FIT THE GTI ALSO. I HAVE MY DEALER TRING TO FIND CORRECT PARTS WITH THE AREA REP.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Are u referring to this type of short antenna? ;D

I wld think the VW dealership shd have it, if not try the Audi dealership. It is a common item shared by Audis, VWs and Skodas.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasn't even talking that short... just a six inch to replace the footlong monstrosity my car came with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts