Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

· Can it really be?
339 Posts
Before I left for the navy I used to drive my brothers svt focus it was quick in it's own right but never as fast as my first gen rx7. Which wasn't stock. And no where near as fast as my mk iv. If you get beat by one. You either have a problem with your car or there are way more things done to that focus that just kicked you butt than you can even think of.

· Registered
1,834 Posts
Before I left for the navy I used to drive my brothers svt focus it was quick in it's own right but never as fast as my first gen rx7. Which wasn't stock. And no where near as fast as my mk iv. If you get beat by one. You either have a problem with your car or there are way more things done to that focus that just kicked you butt than you can even think of.
agreed, thr Ford SVT team has quite a bit up their sleeve... (i did an engine swap from a totaled lightning into my 99 f150 flairside) i could burn all 4 tires after that

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.