Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

ROFL!

9520 Views 46 Replies 33 Participants Last post by  shaun07
HAHAHAHA, you gotta be kidding me.
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
22350 said:
The side profile however reminds me of the Pontiac abomination SUV, crossover, pop-up camper thing (I can't remember it's name.)
Hahaha. I've heard that exact same description from another person. That would be the Aztek. :p
matrim22 said:
22350 said:
The side profile however reminds me of the Pontiac abomination SUV, crossover, pop-up camper thing (I can't remember it's name.)
Hahaha. I've heard that exact same description from another person. That would be the Aztek. :p
Thats it!! What a freakin' fugly creation!
Regardless.. Saleen Focus, Euro Focus.. GTI MK5 hands down..

I dont know how many of these f*cks i have to smoke when they think all hatchbacks are the same..

but most know whats up with the FASTs out there..
gotta love fords.... i hate chevys but VW wut else is there to say
now the focus RS will give you a run for your money but any other focus you will shit on it badly
Before I left for the navy I used to drive my brothers svt focus it was quick in it's own right but never as fast as my first gen rx7. Which wasn't stock. And no where near as fast as my mk iv. If you get beat by one. You either have a problem with your car or there are way more things done to that focus that just kicked you butt than you can even think of.
Before I left for the navy I used to drive my brothers svt focus it was quick in it's own right but never as fast as my first gen rx7. Which wasn't stock. And no where near as fast as my mk iv. If you get beat by one. You either have a problem with your car or there are way more things done to that focus that just kicked you butt than you can even think of.
agreed, thr Ford SVT team has quite a bit up their sleeve... (i did an engine swap from a totaled lightning into my 99 f150 flairside) i could burn all 4 tires after that
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.