Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Rieger Teaser - Picked up painted parts

10K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  GTI_2007RED 
DOHHHHHHH

Please post the fix here so those of us planning to buy the GHL can also take advantage of the info.

Scans, other than the light that just came on, any issues with the exhaust or apron? did it install easily?

Any idea about HP gains over the stock exhaust or is it just better sound?

Yea, good question ... could save some bucks and tidy up the rear nicely if ya didnt have to drop the dough on the full kit.

Although the Rieger side pieces look pretty trick in my opinion, think it would be worth the extra bread to get the whole thing and GHL turbo back quad tp exhaust ....its only money ;)

Man... i am glad i live in Vegas, the only drawback we have here is HEAT! roads are mostly all perfect, speedbumps arent really treacherous like i have seen in other parts of the country and we have no bugs to clean off the hood...or inches of snow to contend with.

I wanna get the full kit and exhaust... and so much more, but 3 kids take priority, its only money unless you have 3 other lives depending on you LOL

good luck on the project, dont forget to take pics and post up :) O0

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.