My Fast GTi banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi for those of you you have both revo software and dsg, do you have any problems once you get your numbers high up? i heard stories about stage 2 fucking up the dsg tranny or really hard shifts..is revo safe for dsg?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
hypnotica003 said:
hi for those of you you have both revo software and dsg, do you have any problems once you get your numbers high up? i heard stories about stage 2 fucking up the dsg tranny or really hard shifts..is revo safe for dsg?
I haven't heard it screwing up the DSG.

However stage II has issues with fuel starvation and can have issues with DV.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is that the fuel pump that they are coming out with? so if yo upgrade the DV and fuel pump then your set with revo?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
hypnotica003 said:
is that the fuel pump that they are coming out with? so if yo upgrade the DV and fuel pump then your set with revo?
The only fuel pump upgrade that I'm aware of costs aboyt $1K for the pump ???- I went back to stage I.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whattt...the the fuel problem only with revo stage 2, or if i get the chip and add my own exhausts and intake and tune will i still have these problems
?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Dragon said:
GTfly said:
yeah thats the one im talking about as well. i believe its by APR... pricey pricey pricey
Pricey???????? No shiet.... ;D
So you reverted back to stage 1 from fuel starvation problems and another 1k invested in an APR fuel pump will fix the fuel starvation problem? Sure its alot of dough for a fuel pump but what about the other money you already invested? your mods are almost complete, dont you wanna see if the new pump will make everything perfect?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
TOE_FAST said:
Ahhhhh ... no wonder he wants to save the grand hehe Congrats Dragon - lucky dog.
The R32 is on the back burner at the moment- maybe I'll pick one up used in a few months.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts