Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first VW Golf GTI and I've been loving driving it. However, I've noticed some water pooling on the carpet behind the driver's seat. I've heard rumors that taking it to VW dealerships for pinpointing where the leak is and getting it fixed is a lesson in frustration. So, I'm looking for the advice of any of you that have experienced this problem and to ask if you have any bodyshops to recommend. I live in North Vancouver so any places in the vancouver area would be extremely helpful.

thanks Lisa ::)

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
wolfe said:
This is my first VW Golf GTI and I've been loving driving it. However, I've noticed some water pooling on the carpet behind the driver's seat. I've heard rumors that taking it to VW dealerships for pinpointing where the leak is and getting it fixed is a lesson in frustration. So, I'm looking for the advice of any of you that have experienced this problem and to ask if you have any bodyshops to recommend. I live in North Vancouver so any places in the vancouver area would be extremely helpful.

thanks Lisa ::)
Give the dealersip two chances to fix it...if they can't then look at a bodyshop...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.