Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Lol, I didn't get pulled over here but it sure scared the **** outta me.

I was heading back from my ex's place (couple hundred miles away) and it was pretty late at night. I started to nod off so I pulled off at an exit and into the parking lot of a gas station that was closed for the night. I was feeling a bit hungry, so I started opening up a pack of pop tarts I had left over and was eating them when two cops (one parallel blocking off my car and the other behind) pull up with their lights on. I think I had the biggest look of "WTF?" I've had to this date. I roll down the windows (damn I hated manual windows in my Talon) and already have all my papers ready when the cop asks what I'm doing in the parking lot. Well, seeing as how I hadn't done anything I told him I was eating and was also about to take a quick nap seeing as how I was nodding off on the highway and pointed to my tags (obviously out of state). The cop checked my stuff and said there had been a lot of break ins at the gas station I had parked at and was checking up on me. He told me to catch some sleep and have a safe trip.

Cool ass cop, but I was still scared ****less. :D Nothing like being boxed in by cops in a different state copletely exhausted with half a pop tart in your hand.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.