Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I was comming home from a car meet, and decided to show my friend how fast my fast really is.
So i turned on to a back road , and gave it all it had. When i reached 100 mph, i saw a car pull out into the other lane, but i decided that it wasnt a big deal. When i passed him i realized that it was a police officer, so i downshifted several gears and got down to the speed limit before he turned around. When he pulled me over he told me that i was under arrest for reckless endangerment. I asked him how fast he clocked me at and he said that he didnt. He said i didnt clock you i just saw you and heard you. Then i responded "then all you have on me is an exhaust ticket then isnt it???"After i said this he searched my fast without a warrent, and when he didnt find anything he said i could leave. What kind of bull**** harrassment was this???
Dam you got real lucky where i live i would have gone to jail that night just for getting smart with a cop last time i did i got slammed to the back of my car (which i had just waxed ha) and put in cuffs and thrown on the ground i really hate cops they have no morals in my book all they care about this their quotas

And i got a real story of harassments to my friends got pulled over in front of their house like as soon as they turned the car just for having 30% tints which is illegal in MD

1 - 1 of 1 Posts