Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,926 Posts
I Had One That Went Off Every Time I Was By A Store. Later To Find Out That The Detector Would Pick Up Eather The Scanner Thing For The Barcodes Or The Detectors By The Door. You Know The Security Divice Things.

Got That After I Got 2 Tickets In 2 Days For Doing 80 In A 30. Got Lucky Though The Cops Know My Dad And Gave Me Tickets For 45 In A 30. On Both Of Them. That Was In My 83 Chevy El Camino

·
Premium Member
5,926 Posts
that is just too funny. when i was about 16 years old i was at a fair and i was doing the normal stuff for 16 year olds in my town getting hi off of weed. and tha we went behind walmart to get hi and all of the sudden a bicycle cop shows up and was wondering what we were doing. we talked our way out of it just saying that we were passing thru from the hotel next door and we were able to go. than my dumb ass asked the cop for a ligher and when i pulled my smokes out of my pocked the weed fell on the ground. by did i fell like an ass. 1 i had weed on me and he found it after we were able to go free no nore questions. and 2 i asked a cop for a light when smmking age was 18. but need less to say i will never do that again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.