Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is something cool .....waited 4 months to receive MY FAST ACTION FIGURE ........about a week after the first one arrived I received a second! WHAT A BARGAIN!

·
Registered
556 Posts
I don't think the people on ebay are worthy enough to own a fast without having a GTI.

·
Registered
261 Posts
DrJones said:
I have to say that my last car had many items that I aquired through E-bay but I do got to say it has gone to sh*t in the last 2 yrs or so..

I don`t think anyone should have a fast without owning a GTI MkV but if I got 2 of them in the mail I can use the extra $$ in my pocket.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Perhaps there is something to be gained by waiting until later to sell it. The value is going WAY down now from where it was. Why not wait until market is dry again?

·
Registered
112 Posts
a couple of weeks ago...one thing I noticed is that people who were getting the lowest bids were only selling them within the US and Canada, and I put them up for international shipping and got the most that they are going for now... I sent one to spain, and the other to the UK... what people need to do is stop selling them for so cheap, the reason people paid $800 months ago was becuz thats all they could find them for... people will pay, but you cant compete with some oaph selling it for 6 food stamps....

·
Registered
346 Posts
I think I'm going to wait a while to sell mine. Hopefully the market will be less saturated with dip-shits then.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.