Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so apparently there's 3 Fahrenheits left at the dealer I'm planning on buying from. I'm confused as to the features in it though. Many pictures of the fahrenheit interior show it as having nav with dual climate control, but I read somewhere that they don't? Also, the Fahrenheits are going for 25k a piece since they want to get them off the lot. The 08 GTI I was originally going for would have run me 30k with many of the options that the fahrenheit has standard. So, what does the Fahrenheit come with that regular GTI's don't?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright thanks guys. Sorry I didn't respond I have trouble finding threads that are tucked away after they're not on the main page. Anyways I ended up buying the car about 2 weeks ago few days before Christmas (good timing) It's number 72/1200. I later found out that I was so close to not getting the car because a lady from New York wanted it and the only reason she didn't get it was because she didn't put a deposit down and I did. I'm practically addicted to the car and have to go to my garage to stare at it for a few minutes every once and a while just to make sure it's still there lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts