Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it available? If not, does anyone know when it will be available? I want the GTI but if the R32 is coming out soon I would much rather wait and see how that is.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I was told late August for the R32 in Reno.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any price info? I would most likely want leather and sunroof.. speaking of which how do the packages work like what exactly is package 1 and package 2?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
gtigolfer said:
any price info? I would most likely want leather and sunroof.. speaking of which how do the packages work like what exactly is package 1 and package 2?
You have to pre-order an R32- I don't think there are any "packages"- it just comes the way it is (which is probally the equiv of pkg 2).

If it had the 2.0 FSI- I'd be more interested... you can only do so much w/ the VR6.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dragon said:
If it had the 2.0 FSI- I'd be more interested... you can only do so much w/ the VR6.
What do you mean? You would rather have the 2.0 4cyl? Then it wouldnt be an R32 am i right?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
I bet you I can get better gas milage and the same ammount of power with mine ;) ... I would like the AWD.

·
Registered
530 Posts
For about 5k you can get a blower for the R32. ;D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess im mainly attracted to the blue and the badging... well i like the fact that it is a V6 but I guess it is not that important.. i just like the thought of a GTI with two extra cylinders... but in the end you say "for what?" :p

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
gtigolfer said:
I guess im mainly attracted to the blue and the badging... well i like the fact that it is a V6 but I guess it is not that important.. i just like the thought of a GTI with two extra cylinders... but in the end you say "for what?" :p
I like the blue too, stands out but not as flashy as red, orange or yellow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.