Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
p.s... im very unhappy because this was my first good car :/ i'll probobly save up money and get new ''05 GTi in the end of this year.. :)

·
Super Moderator
3,120 Posts
That is a bad thing to go through but at least you and your friend are all right. O0 That is the most important thing and the car will come later. You will find one and be able to call it your own again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I feel your pain man, I had my first wreck back in April in an '09 CC. I didn't notice that the guy in front of me had stopped because I was looking for a building that wasn't marked. The important thing is that you and your friend are alright.

Also, I'm bad at math conversions. I'm gonna guess 115 km/h is like 60-65 mph? You'll get over the loss when you recover and get a new car.

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
I feel your pain man, I had my first wreck back in April in an '09 CC. I didn't notice that the guy in front of me had stopped because I was looking for a building that wasn't marked. The important thing is that you and your friend are alright.

Also, I'm bad at math conversions. I'm gonna guess 115 km/h is like 60-65 mph? You'll get over the loss when you recover and get a new car.
its about 70 ish

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im looking for some plastics in the rear if your willing to sell
yeah i'll let you know if i'm going to sell the car in parts or not :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow!! So sorry to hear man!! You just joined us too! :( Glad you guys are ok. A lil beat up, but nothing too serious... Good luck with the new car whenever you get around to purchasing a new one.
yeah true :/ and thank's :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
You're lucky you didn't die....I almost flipped my dub on a curb last year but I just jumped it and broke an axle, and destroyed 2 rims

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You're lucky you didn't die....I almost flipped my dub on a curb last year but I just jumped it and broke an axle, and destroyed 2 rims
true .. :) that must have sucked big time :S

1 - 10 of 10 Posts