Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

so freakin sexy 400hp crank. I want the grill, nice huge spot for an intercooler

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wonder if that front is available for our car?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh the LEDs are sexy

·
Registered
606 Posts
I have the full write up on that vehicle in the Feb. '07 edition of Sport Compact Car Magazine. It's friggin' sweetness from the inside out!!!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pdf it and put it up online

·
Registered
197 Posts
the feb issue of Sport Compact Car is the best issue i have ever seen. it reviews the gti and how they mod'd them up. if you call Sport Compact Car , they can send you a feb one for like 5 bucks. i wouldnt give up mine. the cover of the issue is the picture of the rgti, the gaic gti and some over gti.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea....definitely want that issue

·
Registered
606 Posts
I'd really like to mirror the suspension setup from H&R's. That ride can handle!

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
SpeeDemon said:
I'd really like to mirror the suspension setup from H&R's. That ride can handle!
These guys did my coil-over setup: http://www.stasisengineering.com/
+ I'm running an H&R adjustable 24mm sway bar in the back.

The handling is unbelievable. I had some idiot come into my lane on the freeway and did a "evasive" lane change to avoid being hit, at speed, and there was no body roll. I was under acceleration at the time. EVOC training was good to me. O0
[gti]

·
Registered
606 Posts
Dragon said:
SpeeDemon said:
These guys did my coil-over setup: http://www.stasisengineering.com/
+ I'm running an H&R adjustable 24mm sway bar in the back.

The handling is unbelievable. I had some idiot come into my lane on the freeway and did a "evasive" lane change to avoid being hit, at speed, and there was no body roll. I was under acceleration at the time. EVOC training was good to me. O0
[gti]
Dude, EVOC was the best week! I finished with a 99.8%. Knocked over one friggin' cone on the PDC course.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Where and how do you get into that course??

·
Registered
606 Posts
banditscout said:
Where and how do you get into that course??
Let's just say it's not open to the public. U'd have to change professions to take it as training.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts