Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm purchasing a 2001 GTi this week. It's rave green, with black rims. it has 70,000 miles on it. I'm really excited. I test drove it and well it was amazing! I've never drove a car that had such kick to it. I have a two year warranty on it which i'm glad for, but what are some of the major problems with VW?
Rave green? hehe i showed my roomy he says it's ugly as sh*t. I say it's beautiful! What is your input on rave green?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am personnally not a big fan of the Rave Green, I think black is the sleekest looking. But its a GTI and they just rock no matter what color it is so Right On, I am excited for you purchase!! :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
MkIV is wicked sweet. Don't let them let you to wait. Green is a good color. I bet with tint it looks awesome...

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
"Don't let them let you to wait."

I'm still workin' that out in my head. :p

I know what you meant to say but what you really said is sooo much more interesting.

·
Registered
90 Posts
22350 said:

I know what you meant to say but what you really said is sooo much more interesting.
Yeah, half a jug of Carlo Rossi Sangria will make you type some strange things...
So it goes...

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
powermoose1 said:
22350 said:

Yeah, half a jug of Carlo Rossi Sangria will make you type some strange things...
So it goes...
My god man....that's gotta hurt your head in the morning??

I'll stick to my Silver Bullets and Jager

·
Registered
90 Posts
If you can swill down that buttery Coors brew, then more power to you. Half a jug wasn't too bad, but the three hour meeting I had at 8 the next morning but my head in the tank...

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
powermoose1 said:
If you can swill down that buttery Coors brew, then more power to you. Half a jug wasn't too bad, but the three hour meeting I had at 8 the next morning but my head in the tank...
^^^ Gees- i thought you'd drink something manly matching your title:

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
kylmos said:
back to the topic you drunkards lol yeah I think the color is great...green has a great racing heritage
Green? I think of British Racing Green... and Jags.

and

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
kylmos said:
lol i know its british racing but i think it still looks good on a german car
No- I love green, and a green MkV would be way cool- what I'd really like to see is a midnight blue metallic.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hard to find Moose Drool in Atlanta. Plus, Moose Drool is too sweet for me. Tastes like french toast...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.