Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went today to get my first 5000 mile tune up on my 2011 gti and also my trunk was not perfectly straight so I asked them to take a look at it. (maybe a loose screw) and when I went to pick it up they told me they could not do anything about the trunk becuase the rear of the car was all aftermarket body kits. I told them that the only thing aftermarket was the exhaust and I tinted the stock taillights and painted the rear emblem and everything else was suck. The guy felt really really stupid and agreed that next time I bring it they will be happy to fix it. They did not even try to fix it. Has this type of problem happen at your dealership?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ask them if they have ever seen a GTI before. Cause' by the sounds of it, the dealership you went to kinda blows. I can't understand how someone that works for VW wouldn't be able to tell that the tails are just tinted and that the emblem is blacked out. Fail Dealerships are Fail. =D

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Next time ? If something like this happened at my dealership they wouldnt be "my" dealership.
The only thing I would let them look at is my tinted tails (as I launch control out of the service bay).

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they are my vw dealership. I bought my car from them 6 months ago.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its the VW dealership in Wellesley

·
Super Moderator
10,066 Posts
Id be going to another local stealership

Sent From Mah iPhone4 Using Teh Tapatalk B!tches

1 - 8 of 8 Posts