Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of threads on this site for MkV's but not too many for MkIV's regarding boky kits. I am looking for a polyurethane pre painted body kit. Does anyone have any sites or resources for this? I've googled every word combination I can think of, with not much luck for what I'm looking for. I'm wanting either a Rieger or R32 kit, but am open to suggestions on others. The only problem is I see too many cars out there with these crap looking kits, that don't compliment the lines of the car at all, so keep in mind I'm trying to prevent that.

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
have u tried tmtuning.com? they are direct from germany and do offer to paint anything you want directley from the factory. got a decent selection for the mk4, at a glance anyway. lots of stuff for mk5. check em out. as soon as i have some cash saved up i might get a body kit from there. shipping takes forever.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome ty i'll check it out. just being cautious about a body kit at all due to the whole ricer junk. hard to find a clean looking one.

·
mmm...beer
2,815 Posts
yeah. i like em simple and clean. my dealer quoted me 1500 for the factory votex kit. thats not including the paint. for that much i would rather get a rieger kit, looks cooler and would be already painted O0 just wish i had the 1500 to spend :'( oh well, thers always next year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.