• chicken or beef?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taco Kick!

Votes: 0 0.0%
34881 - 34900 of 34902 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
We despised we are going to keep it and sell the wife's car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Despised or decided ??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts

·
That's how I Röhrl
3,110 Posts
Hi all,Dug my car out of the snow a couple weeks ago. Some nice sh!t streaks on the lawn in the back yard to my alley...still had the summers one.After a couple of years of neglect I'm looking to add a few parts, maybe a GFB diverter upgrade, maybe a new FMIC since mine looks like crap from when I drove it in the winter.Was seriously considering a new turbo, but decided I will save up more and do it next spring, maybe over this winter, we'll see. Thinking of K04 as I don't want to do a lsd, etc.Otherwise, waiting for the longest winter ever to end. Still snowing in my area!

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
Lol sadly I doubt this place will ever regain its former glory. After he sold the site the new owners ran it into the fckin ground by not listening to us

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
Okay so here is the back story from me. I am going to Korea I think at the end of the year, I got a Ram 2500 last July, I traded the Chevy traverse and my GTI for a 2018 Chevy Colorado about 1 month ago.

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
And I am also in Germany right now. My old wallet on the bottom and my new one on the top. So happy. White Black Grey Webbing Bag

Attachments

·
That's how I Röhrl
3,110 Posts
Korea for work? I managed to go to Europe for the first time last year for a work trip, only a few days, but it was fun, so many cool cars and the architecture was unreal. I also went to Iceland and rented a Skoda Octavia diesel wagon, it was really fun to drive and felt just like home in the VAG cockpit!

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
Korea for work? I managed to go to Europe for the first time last year for a work trip, only a few days, but it was fun, so many cool cars and the architecture was unreal. I also went to Iceland and rented a Skoda Octavia diesel wagon, it was really fun to drive and felt just like home in the VAG cockpit!
I am going to be stationed in Korea for a year. We have a Skoda diesel wagon for our rental car. Been here almost 2 weeks and only filled up 1 time.

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
I am going to be stationed in Korea for a year. We have a Skoda diesel wagon for our rental car. Been here almost 2 weeks and only filled up 1 time.

Nice. Yeah I fill up about every 2 weeks. I get like 700-750miles per tank

·
That's how I Röhrl
3,110 Posts
Jeff, you notice that dead spot in acceleration, then it picks up and pulls decently?That's what I noticed when driving around, good power for the most part, but just a weird deadband area. I was impressed, would definitely consider a VAG diesel for a grocery getter if it ever came to that. I hope you're able to post some sweet KDM action while you're over there!

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
Jeff, you notice that dead spot in acceleration, then it picks up and pulls decently?That's what I noticed when driving around, good power for the most part, but just a weird deadband area. I was impressed, would definitely consider a VAG diesel for a grocery getter if it ever came to that. I hope you're able to post some sweet KDM action while you're over there!
My wife was driving. It would have been $9 more a day if I was in insurance. So I would just drink beer. Lol. So I really don't know what you are talking about. I know what you are talking about just never experienced it. Lol

·
I'm Watching You
15,550 Posts
It's been 2 years since the last post in here.

This place is dead.

Anyone from the old crew still on here.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts

This place is dead.

Holy shit. Time flies I guess. Not sure if I'm considered old crew? Nevertheless, I still have my mk6 gti as my DD Volcano. How bout you?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts

This place is dead.

Waves

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts

Got some wagon work in today

34881 - 34900 of 34902 Posts