• chicken or beef?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taco Kick!

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 34902 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
I like the GTi. I'm a post whore. Who else likes Atreyu? Anyone? How about Disturbed? And what are your thoughts on the the war in Iraq? What about George W.? Favorite NFL team? College team? What do you look for in a female/male? How tall are you? Do you like your job? Got kids? Happily married? Suicidal? Like hot wings? Beer? Chinese Food? Know how to use chop sticks? Hate illegal mexicans? Ever call the immigration police to Home Depot? Whats your favorite TV show? Don't say American Idol. Have any pets? Dog or cat? Pepsi or Coke? Cigars or cigarettes? Gti or GTi? Just post whoring. It make me feel good inside. :)

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
United has a sense of humor! +1. ;D This is heaven for you man!

PS Atreyu is sick, but Disturbed started it all.

·
Registered
635 Posts
if you think atreyu is sick go see the never ending story...or listen to the Thin White Duke...or Ziggy Stardust...yeah...yeah

·
Registered
635 Posts
i use chopsticks on a regular basis...nothing like putting "raw" fish in my mouth...take that as u wish...I approve of the Iraq war buy you'll never see me over there...umm..I forgot some of the ques you asked....i only watch american idol for my gf...brownie points galore on that one...i have to wake up at 5 every morning go to work till 6 at night...and I love seeing half of my paycheck go to taxes...b/c i know that tax money is a good 2 months or more monthly payments on a GTI...speaking of that....anyone know when the "next" model GTI will come out...b/c I'd love to buy an '07 but would like a new one...not a used...I'm bored...want to sleep but have to wait 3 hours for freakin clothes to dry for work...I work for alltel...come and get your love!...alltel rocks..all other cellular carriers are poser wannabees and I'll cut you if you say otherwise!!!!!!!!!! look at my fro homie!! O0

·
Registered
690 Posts
Bcruzin said:

Atreyu isn't bad, but I have a hard time getting behind any band that gets their name from a character from The Neverending Story.

P.S. Damn, now I have that stupid Neverending Story theme song stuck in my head.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I don't know who Atreyu is and I don't listen to Disturbed. I think the war in Iraq is a necessary evil, but don't think we'll ever reach an end to satisfy the entire country. I think George W. had a lot to live up to when he came into office, and he never will live up to it. I don't watch NFL or college ball enough to have a favorite team, but my friends from Denver once noticed that the Broncos always lost when I was watching their games. Now I'm forbidden from watching them under any circumstances. I like tall, intelligent blondes. 6'2", love my job, no kids, happily married, not suicidal, like hot wings, love beer and Chinese food (but not together), and I can use chopsticks but my hand gets tired about halfway through a meal so I switch to my fork. I don't hate illegal Mexicans, but I hate the fact that they're here illegally (did that make sense?) I wouldn't even know how to get hold of the immigration police, favorite TV show is still Friends. I have two dogs, prefer Coke over Pepsi for colas but my favorite drink is Mt. Dew, smoke cigarettes daily, cigars occasionally, and I like to stick with GTI.

Thanks for giving us all a chance to post-whore.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Props to all of you who actually answered my questions! I didn't think anyone would. +1

BlueFrog, Atreyu is a Metalcore band, that is still together and putting out kick ass music.

DrJones said:
Bcruzin said:

Atreyu isn't bad, but I have a hard time getting behind any band that gets their name from a character from The Neverending Story.

P.S. Damn, now I have that stupid Neverending Story theme song stuck in my head.
What is the Never Ending Story? And how did the name Atreyu come from it? I always wanted to know. And Disturbed did start it all. I love them. Do you ever listen to System of a Down? They are the most original band I've ever heard.

And thanks Bcruzin, for saying I have a sense of humor. I do and I think you deserve a +1 for that. And by the way I did not smite you. :) ;) :D ;D :eek: 8) ::) :p :-* ^-^ O0

And Fastgirl, Prison break is also my favorite show. I think I'm addicted. And I also love Miami Ink, and Mythbusters.

And what is the GTi racing game? I haven't heard of it.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Heck yeah! Mythbusters is the shiz. My favorite shows are Heroes and The Office (US version). Then follows Late Night with Conan O'Brian, and Mythbusters.

I just bought The Best of Atreyu. Good stuff.

1 - 20 of 34902 Posts