Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few pix after the Koni install by the folks at STaSIS... (Who can name the track?)

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
22350 said:
Infineon?

Damn that's low...how much drop did you get?
Yes on Infineon/Sears Point.

I'm guessing about an 1.5 inches... the gap is gone.

·
Registered
842 Posts
confirmed for uncle dude - keep the huffs..........looking good, I hear the 2008's will sit 3/4" lower, I hope so because that looks fine........................... :)

edit: How much you getting from FF for the splash at the bottom? I'm guessing 10 cents per click.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Dragon said:
yee said:
how much was ur stasis setup?
Too much! ;)
1. Zaino kicks ass...damn that looks good!!

2. Those exhaust tips are sick....mine don't stick out that far and I am officially jealous!!!

3. Seriously, how much was the stasis? It's my next mod and I'm reeeeeally wrapped up in research right now. PM me.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
^
^
^

The open fog grilles look really good on the UG. I don't know why, but I thought your ride had headlight washers? Oh well, they are a novelty for Californian's anyway!

I'm gonna be up in Sacromento in August, so your area should be a quick hop from there, well sorta. I want to put GIAC up against Revo with somebody that can drive. You have more mods than I do but it should still be fun. If all goes well I will have my suspension done and maybe even a few Neuspeed turbo pipes too! >:D Don't tell her I said that!

Have you Dyno'd since you put the discharge and inlet on? (I assume you did those with your exhaust.)
I'd like to see what you are putting down before I drop $500 on the Neuspeed stuff. For that matter, does anyone have any data after adding those?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you want- I'll e-mail you the data log (it's in excel format). 8)

No- I haven't dyno'd it yet.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Dragon said:
If you want- I'll e-mail you the data log (it's in excel format). 8)

No- I haven't dyno'd it yet.
I don't know whats up with the "show new replies to your posts" tab but it misses half of the crap I post. I didn't even see this until I just cruised the forum. Listen to me complain about a free forum system, I'm such a bitch. Reality is I probably missed it....sorry FF ;D

Ya....please send me the Excel doc on your data logging; I imagine it is pretty current for the Forge stuff right? I'm supposed to get the Neuspeed stuff on Tuesday...It would be nice to back up the purchase with a bit of info. I'm also getting the (3) VF mounts. My credit card is already screaming!

Thx!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts