Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna try something in a few minutes, It will either be be really good or really bad. So I may crash the site for a few minutes if things go wrong. But don't worry, I have a backup I just took ready to reinstall. So wish me luck!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't worry, they will be back. All in the right places. It may be in the morning before I get everything fixed but we're about to kick some serious ass! I Had to reinstall the whole forum to fix the sightmaps for google and to make the site more search engine friendly. So don't worry, This is only temporary tomorrow by noon at the max.
ff

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We'll be offline for just a couple of minutes while I change the directories. You shouldn't notice it unless you change pages.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry about your eyes. I'll have the helios theme back up in about an hour. Sorry it's gonna take so long. I've been working on this for 5 days now trying to make it work.
ff

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Just as it long as it works out in the end!

Everything is all weird though... the smileys... the page layout... hopefully it'll be better than ever!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it will! look in the address notice it now tells about the post? Google and Yahoo put a lot of weight on the key words in those addresses. Not to mention our sitemaps have been only generating 3500 pages. we have probably 5 times that many. We should get a lot more visitors and members over the next month.

ff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.