Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Most people on this website will tell you to keep your wheels the way they are, me being one of them haha. purple might be ok, def no pink orange or green IMO. oh and just a warning, if you call them rims (which is actually just the outer portion of the entire wheel) instead of wheels, ull probably get some response like "rimzz yo!"

Another suggestion is that u might wanna try plastidip first, just to make sure u like the color. therefore if u dont, u can just peel it all off

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, thanks, ill have to look for a place that does that around here.

Most people on this website will tell you to keep your wheels the way they are, me being one of them haha. purple might be ok, def no pink orange or green IMO. oh and just a warning, if you call them rims (which is actually just the outer portion of the entire wheel) instead of wheels, ull probably get some response like "rimzz yo!"

Another suggestion is that u might wanna try plastidip first, just to make sure u like the color. therefore if u dont, u can just peel it all off

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
plastidip is really easy to do by yourself... i wouldnt pay someone to do it for you

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
glad i could help

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Plastidip is a spray on removable coating that comes in limited colors. I have done my wheels black before and now they are white. It is a good way to test to see if you want to get a color permanently since the Plastidip just peels off. It's pretty durable stuff too. My white wheels are still firmly coated in the white even through this winter salt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.