My Fast GTi banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I've had my TV for a year now and I still haven't ponied up the cash to put in on an articulating mount. I couldn't remember why I didn't do it to begin with as California has some nice tremors now and then and I would hate to have my TV bite it during a shaker. I just remembered as I was searching for one today....$700.00!!!!! WTF!!!!

Does anybody have a source for a decent priced articulating 50"+, 200lb rated, flat TV mount?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
22350 said:
OK, I've had my TV for a year now and I still haven't ponied up the cash to put in on an articulating mount. I couldn't remember why I didn't do it to begin with as California has some nice tremors now and then and I would hate to have my TV bite it during a shaker. I just remembered as I was searching for one today....$700.00!!!!! WTF!!!!

Does anybody have a source for a decent priced articulating 50"+, 200lb rated, flat TV mount?
Fry's electronics had some decent prices and a few different mounts available...

Yes- the last quake we had- I went running to hold up my TV instead diving under the table :p (For those of you who are not in quake country- walking during an earthquake is a weird experience to say the least.)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Dragon said:
22350 said:

Fry's electronics had some decent prices and a few different mounts available...

Yes- the last quake we had- I went running to hold up my TV instead diving under the table :p (For those of you who are not in quake country- walking during an earthquake is a weird experience to say the least.)
I'm a heavy drinker. Wouldn't feel wierd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts