Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
haha i should try someting like that... one of my friends is a big big guy and it would be funny if the fast was in the passanger seat and i told him he needed to get in the back haha. >:D

·
Registered
93 Posts
All joking aside, my gf gets motion sickness VERY easily. So I generally have to behave extremely nice with her in car. Unless I want vomit all over my bitchin plaid seats. Any time that I do inadvertently wind it up, she refers to it as my fast. She gets pissed every time she sees that thing in the car and refuses to ride with me, unless My Fast is in the trunk. I'm so whipped ::)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
walkerwhippet said:
All joking aside, my gf gets motion sickness VERY easily. So I generally have to behave extremely nice with her in car. Unless I want vomit all over my bitchin plaid seats. Any time that I do inadvertently wind it up, she refers to it as my fast. She gets pissed every time she sees that thing in the car and refuses to ride with me, unless My Fast is in the trunk. I'm so whipped ::)
...that is super lame... but i must laugh still haha :-X

·
Registered
18 Posts
Do you have to fill out anything to get your fast in the mail or do they just send it to you after you buy the GTI?

Also how long does it take to get it?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Aslander said:
Do you have to fill out anything to get your fast in the mail or do they just send it to you after you buy the GTI?

Also how long does it take to get it?
they should just send you it. i didnt fill anything out or even know i was getting one when i purchased my car.
as for how long they take to come varies. some people get them within a few weeks and some people have to call VW and complain until they get one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.