My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
im surprised how much i like them, it adds a nice contrast to a pretty boring back end. make sure to put up your own pics when you get them,

·
Registered
128 Posts
i wish they had blacked out, but they light up bright when they are needed (I.E. Hitting breaks or with the lights on). Maybe LED lights or somethign like that

·
Registered
128 Posts
i think because i have silver, the blacked out would look really good, with great contrast. I just wouldnt want to black them out to the point that people wouldnt be able to see my tail lights or worse, break lights

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The smoked tail lights are not completly black. You are able to see the brake light and also the light it self. I think it would look cool on your car but thats my opion. Ask around for pics.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got my tail lights yesterday. This week im going to put them in. Anyone have a suggestions about putting them in or come across any problems.

·
Registered
346 Posts
blackgti06 said:
dont worry i will def. Let me know if you decide to get them.
I absolutely want to see the pics, b/c that will decide it for me. They look great on the red, but on the black magic, I think they might be must-haves.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I was really surprised out the difference they made. I was expecting the dark grey look, but instead it just added nice contrast against the red color of the car. How do you do it? what about the cover for the dual exhaust? Where did you get it?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts