Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
We're douchey here too. Just not vortex douchey.

Welcome.

·
Premium Member
3,120 Posts
As long as you don't make any mods mad or make degrading or flame on somebody then you are fine around here. O0 We are all a family and are happy to have you here. If you have any questions then do some searching and if you can't find anything then let us know and we should be able to help you. :)

·
Premium Member
10,067 Posts
I'm on both sites... This site you won't get chewed up and spit out.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
im on both sites as well and pretty much only use vortex to search for DIY info and classified section

We're douchey here too. Just not vortex douchey.

Welcome.
*Nods*
Yea this forum looked like a better place to stary
*Start*

As long as you don't make any mods mad or make degrading or flame on somebody then you are fine around here. O0 We are all a family and are happy to have you here. If you have any questions then do some searching and if you can't find anything then let us know and we should be able to help you. :)
^ This .... Ill Give Warnings For Stuff First But Ive Been Known To Throw Teh *Ban Hammar* On Yah If U Get Outa Hand

·
Premium Member
3,120 Posts
Im on both sites and then GolfMKV but I only use vortex and golfmkv for classifieds and DIYs like everyone else. O0

Oh, just a little forewarning, if you spell wrong then Chris will jump in and fix it for you. Grammar nazi of MFG=Chris.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.