1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Tune will make it feel like a whole different car. IMO necessary

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
all this performance and tuning and what not threads are making me want to tough it out with food at school and use that money to get a tune lol!
DO IT haha

but wait till there on sale.
i got a fully loaded ECU for 500 bucks :)

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
I really want to do APR, and was recommended to me by my shop as the most reliable. I wish I had money to do the Down Pipe and Intake, and go straight to stage 2 but it's always free to go up. I just hope they don't charge me a fee for loading it later. lol

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
I really want to do APR, and was recommended to me by my shop as the most reliable. I wish I had money to do the Down Pipe and Intake, and go straight to stage 2 but it's always free to go up. I just hope they don't charge me a fee for loading it later. lol
They charge a fee because your technically using mechanics hours.. But the software is free.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
DO IT haha

but wait till there on sale.
i got a fully loaded ECU for 500 bucks :)
See, I wanted to do that but then since I am an 01, I have to do all that IMMO removal and stuff. Ends up being the same for me to just buy the tune.

Wait till what is on sale bro?

They charge a fee because your technically using mechanics hours.. But the software is free.
yeah, figures. lol

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
See, I wanted to do that but then since I am an 01, I have to do all that IMMO removal and stuff. Ends up being the same for me to just buy the tune.

Wait till what is on sale bro?

yeah, figures. lol
Immo removal?? Elaborate pls

And alot of companies do sales like when there are big shows, winter sales ect ect they have one about every season

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Immo removal?? Elaborate pls

And alot of companies do sales like when there are big shows, winter sales ect ect they have one about every season
oh heck yeah, I will wait then. That would be awesome! I think if they went on sale I couldn't pass it up.

About the Immobilizer, I was looking at getting a 2005 ECU with a GIAC tune, but since it comes from an AWP engine and mine is the AWW engine code, I would need to remove an immobilizer or something like that.

·
Use Google Search!!!!
8,222 Posts
APR Smaypr

1 - 16 of 16 Posts