Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I'm not sure if this has been commented on already, because it's impossible to find results when you search for the words "GTI" and "Racing" on this site >:D , but I saw this game at my local Gamestop:

...but it was in English. Anyways, it's not just GTI's as it would seem. It has beetles, that W12 Nardo concept, and of course GTI's, from Mk1 to Mk5. You can customize all of them, not greatly but it does have its pro's. The actual game itself is not that bad... it's no Forza, but it is a good driving game, and the graphics are amazing. I recommend it for everyone that owns a GTI and likes PC games, but it was $30, so do like I did and pirate it.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You obviously have never played many PC games, as most of these smaller games are kinda shitty. Did you even play this game or did you just read an internet review?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey Freddie, how's my password reset coming along so that I can log into my admin account and merge this topic? Still haven't received any e-mails.

I played the demo and it was pretty bad. Maybe I'll buy it off Steam when the price comes down to $9.95, which should be soon. If you want to drive a GTI buy NFS:Most Wanted (for arcady fun) or Forza 2 (for realism).

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's bad compared to our modern day standards of Forza, for sure, but it's not that bad. Learn how to torrent stuff and you can have it for free!

·
Registered
635 Posts
never played a pc game dude my library is in the thousands of dollars and thats before torrents came out now you cant count it I have 1TB of just pure games another TB of movies all I recieved from "friends" for free also I'd watch out on saying you downloaded them for free and all that would suck for you to get hunted down. Also the gov can shut or fine a website for mentioning such things.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, the RIAA are a bunch of b1tches, but so far, people are just getting stopped for downloading music, which I don't do as much as games or videos... If I ever did that sort of thing... which I don't >:D

·
Registered
635 Posts
lol there ya go a fun game that has the r32 is test drive unlimited however its a little too realistic since im used to racing games like NFS carbon and the like

·
Super Moderator
5,926 Posts
i got that game but i can not play it until i get internet because i need to install steam and it pisses me off so bad any ways around that? please let me know

·
Ex-Fahrenheit GTI Owner
1,312 Posts
not that impressed with the demo - I dug out my PC steering wheel from the dustbin and it doesn't even work on the game - I used to play the Need for Speed series a lot. GTI racing is about the quality of the first one. It does not feel like real life driving.

Thanks for offering anyway B13

Have to install soem my Need for Speeds again - maybe I can find a GTI plugin for that game.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts