My Fast GTi banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been look'n around for paint codes for a while, for some reason I either suck at search'n or they just aren't out there.....

Here they are:

Black Magic Golf GTI [LC9Z] (MY06-MY08)
Candy White Golf GTI [LB9A] (MY06-MY08)
Reflex Silver Golf GTI [LA7W] (MY06-MY08)
Tornado Red Golf GTI [LY3D] (MY06-MY08)
United Grey Golf GTI [LA7T] (MY06-MY08)
Magma Orange Fahrenheit GTI [LD2C] (MY07):

I needed them cuz I'm getting my new front lip and rear bumper painted! O0

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maduga said:
what about the Fahrenheit?
Yeah sorry man, it's the only one I couldn't find :'(

But I added it to the list, if anyone knows it - I'll just update the first post

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanx for the list. It makes it a lot easier for us lazy folks. I need to get a touch up bottle. I usually park out in the boonies in parking lots, but at work I don't have a choice about parking away from ppl. Someone put a small knick on the molding on my passanger door. I wish I new who did it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Livnplush said:
Thanx for the list. It makes it a lot easier for us lazy folks. I need to get a touch up bottle. I usually park out in the boonies in parking lots, but at work I don't have a choice about parking away from ppl. Someone put a small knick on the molding on my passanger door. I wish I new who did it.
Yeah I just got a bottle too, if you get them from the dealer they are only 9 bucks and come with a clear coat bottle too...(have your vin handy, they'll ask for it when ordering)

·
Registered
747 Posts
Hey if I was to get my rear valence painted (candy white like my car ;) ) should I get a few bottles of this, even though it would be expensive? or should I let the paint shop find the paint by matching it to the one already on the car?
thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mattabaziou said:
Hey if I was to get my rear valence painted (candy white like my car ;) ) should I get a few bottles of this, even though it would be expensive? or should I let the paint shop find the paint by matching it to the one already on the car?
thanks
All professional paint shops can make the factory paint if you give them the paint code listed above for the color of your car....so let them do it!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Great thanks a lot, I thought that would be the case, but I'd rather check than have them paint it a bad color and be stuck with a 2 tone GTI

1 - 9 of 9 Posts