Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Overheating at Idle

12K views 54 replies 11 participants last post by  abeever 
#1 ·
I've noticed that my radiator fans never turn on, and the other day, I was sitting in the car (the car was idling in park) nd the temp needle slowly started to rise. Of course when I drive normally, the temp stabilizes at 190. Any ideas why my radiator fan wont turn on?

#10 ·
this is easy, dont let your car set at idle, always have it reved out and you should be fine! or only idle it in a pond and that will keep it cool too! (just ask my wife) I tossed her in a pond and now she never overheats!!!:(
You need to go to joke school man.

#11 · (Edited)
You need to go to joke school man.
Ahhahahaha, did you come up with that on your own while sitting there looking out your dealerships window hoping a customer would walk in? I know you are just sitting there because there is no way you are actually doing any good with over 2000 posts on this site. I imagine your probably like every other goofy young carsalesmen that thinks they are the stuff but in reality youve probably lucked your way through with below or just at average sales. Theres probably a good chance you ask your new "ups" the same stupid dumb questions we have all been asked like, "Are you here to see someone?" or "what would it take for you to buy today?" or "would you like a four door or a two door?" or "do you think im gay?" or "what do you think I would have to do to be a douchbag?" or "do you think its wrong that I still breastfeed?" or "do you think Im overcompensating by having a car with a 2 inch I mean 2.0 motor?" or "did you know most people with white cars prefer the love of a man?" or "would you like to see my wizard of oz collection?". I mean really do you not have fun with anything? I bet your boyfriend thinks your a bore! or maybe thats your role in the relationship, who am I to judge. and dont worry about replying back with your (fake)salesnumbers and stats because i really dont care but I would care if people like you could lighten up a little because life is too short for stuffy people like you. Oh, do you still live with your parents? ah, never mind I already know.:D:D:D:D:D

#18 · (Edited)
Ahhahahaha, did you come up with that on your own while sitting there looking out your dealerships window hoping a customer would walk in? I know you are just sitting there because there is no way you are actually doing any good with over 2000 posts on this site. I imagine your probably like every other goofy young carsalesmen that thinks they are the stuff but in reality youve probably lucked your way through with below or just at average sales. Theres probably a good chance you ask your new "ups" the same stupid dumb questions we have all been asked like, "Are you here to see someone?" or "what would it take for you to buy today?" or "would you like a four door or a two door?" or "do you think im gay?" or "what do you think I would have to do to be a douchbag?" or "do you think its wrong that I still breastfeed?" or "do you think Im overcompensating by having a car with a 2 inch I mean 2.0 motor?" or "did you know most people with white cars prefer the love of a man?" or "would you like to see my wizard of oz collection?". I mean really do you not have fun with anything? I bet your boyfriend thinks your a bore! or maybe thats your role in the relationship, who am I to judge. and dont worry about replying back with your (fake)salesnumbers and stats because i really dont care but I would care if people like you could lighten up a little because life is too short for stuffy people like you. Oh, do you still live with your parents? ah, never mind I already know.:D:D:D:D:D
The funny thing is that I have been on my own since I was 18 and I am willing to bet that at 24yrs young ( you cant even afford 500 jr cheeseburgers), I am more established than you are, so whatever dumb sh*t you say especially over the internet is useless and pointless. I have been a member on this site for a long time and I check it daily. I do work long hours and not busy all 11 hours. I think you should do your homework and really look at what you say before you post. I have posted some silly stuff in my 2,000 post count but you my friend are a jackass. When you get to my level see me, until then lick my ballz and post something useful and if you still have a problem, come see me and I'll show you whats up. p.s. how come in all the posts that I have read you are the first to mention anything about dicks and dudes...are you a closet queer driving a beetle?

#21 ·
When you get to my level see me, until then lick my ballz and post something useful and if you still have a problem, come see me and I'll show you whats up. p.s. how come in all the posts that I have read you are the first to mention anything about dicks and dudes...are you a closet queer driving a beetle?
Cant wait to f*ckin meet you dude, the goddamn man, Old TTB is back Bitchezz

#22 ·
With pals like you and krypton how can I feel out of place here...I love you guys on some non gay sh*t!!

#26 ·
TwinTurboBoost said:
I have been a member on this site for a long time and I check it daily. I do work long hours and not busy all 11 hours. I think you should do your homework and really look at what you say before you post. I have posted some silly stuff in my 2,000 post count but you my friend are a jackass. When you get to my level see me, until then lick my ballz and post something useful and if you still have a problem, come see me and I'll show you whats up. p.s. how come in all the posts that I have read you are the first to mention anything about dicks and dudes...are you a closet queer driving a beetle?
LOL Indeed He Be Back .... Welcome Back Homie

lol iigghhhttt!!! Waterfest man, I'll be down there on Sunday. I work saturday =(
Sweet Man .... I Plan On Being There Friday Night , Sat , And Sunday

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.