Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the amazing growth rate of myfastgti, (nearly 300 members in less than 2 weeks) Please welcome moab355 as our newest Global Moderator. moab355 knows more about GTIs than anyone I've ever met. (Yes, I had to beg to get him) He has an extensive background in the motorsports and automotive industry. If you have a question, he probably knows the answer. moab355 has 3 modified GTIs including a new 2006 MKV that he is in the process of modifying. He also has a background in forum moderation that will come in handy. The MyFastGti team ( Fast Freddie, Clavos and moab355) hope to make this the most informative MKV GTI site on the net. We will strive to evolve myfastgti consistently so your "FAST" never gets bored. Remember, Have a fast day,'cause It's better to burn out than to fade away. ;D

Fast Freddie
and the myfastgti team

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow that is way too much build up I am just a car guy....I am in the middle of a couple of fun projects that I am sure we will be updating you on in the next few weeks. I am always on the lookout for the next project car. But that is what we do. I am going to be turning my 89 VW into a Race car. I have a 92 vr6 swap that we are putting an M3 engine and running gear in to make it rear wheel drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.