1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I want! I want! The hexagon "fake grilles" around the fog lights are so lame.

Know of any north american sites that cary em?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I don't think those would really make a great deal of difference to cooling your brakes.. not mounted so far to the inside of the car the 1st thing those hit is the radiator?

look good but i'm happy with the standard non-open vents if it really was braking performance issue VW wold have opened those up them selfs? Less holes in the front (that low down) ....longer my radiator will live from fat-ass stones hitting it!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the open front grille. So far its been 3 weeks and i still haven't gotten them yet. Im almost done wiht the exterior of my car. I will post pics when i get everything together.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
has anyone else put there front grille pieces on there car yet if so post a pic. Im still waiting to get it in almost a mth. Not happy >:D

·
Registered
1,629 Posts

also got ESE colored side markers in the mail today >:D

woo no more orange hah. i will take a pic later tonight with them turned on...

·
Registered
857 Posts
to be honest, i'm not really a fan of the tinted headlights, first of all it's pretty fucking stupid to darken the headlights DERRRR ::) kinda defeats the purpose, second i like the car al naturale.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
GTFly probably has one of those special codes on his license that doesn't allow him to drive at night anyway.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Thalo said:
GTFly probably has one of those special codes on his license that doesn't allow him to drive at night anyway.
actually... i should... hahaha. i have bad night vision but not bad enough were i cant drive. my parents dont let me drive past dark anyways so it doesnt really matter. i really only like the tinted headlights because on the silver car the light headlights make it look kinda weird and with them tinted it kind of makes it go with the black on the front bumper also... so i donno. i like it but we all have our own opinions.

·
Registered
89 Posts
dam those grill covers look really nice might have to grab them myself just getting my fas tomorow candy white.. how much are they and where to get again sry :(?? realy think thye may have any minimal diference in anything??? i just want them for looks though and a cooler brake area

1 - 20 of 25 Posts