My Fast GTi banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is gonna be funny... Anyone familiar with "critical mass"? They are the group of bicyclist that like to hold up traffic here on the west coast (and a few other cities nationwide) to protest their "rights to the road".

In the last two months, they have had multiple incidents involving traffic altercations. The last one was in the east bay, (Berkeley) where they decided to pick on an elderly couple with handicapped plates on their mini-van. The organiser sold a "HIGHLY" edited videotape to the local news- that never showed them smashing the old guys windshield. :( When the press asked for the raw footage this bozo critical mass guy refused to give it up and cited multiple 'excuses' why.

Here's the *edited* video from CM:

A few weeks earlier they attacked a soccer mom and her kids in SF.

So as a counter protest to annoy and break up critical mass, a group of pedestrians may plan a counter demonstration.

Send in the Zombies-

"SF Zombie Mob 2007

Something sinister is coming to San Francisco in May. The conditions for a zombie outbreak will be perfect on May 25th around 6pm. Stay tuned for further dispatches.

http://eatbrains.com/

Go Zombies!!!

As a foot note: I believe in sharing the road and have done a lot of bicycle riding (both mountain and road bikes)- critical mass is a group of wanna be anarchists and the only point the only thing they are doing is to make people hate cyclists.

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
22350 said:
Oh man could I have fun at a demonstration like that!!!! I'm not stupid enough to say how though. >:D
You know anyone who has a Pepperball gun that I may borrow? ;D

A few of us may go to videotape it as observers. When I worked in SF, we contemplated raining on their parade (critical mass) with fire hoses 8 stories above. ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts