Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all the new york city GTIs where you at i want to make a club so let me know i want anyone and everyone but lookin for cars in queenz and brooklyn long island the whole world let me know so we can make a meeting

·
Registered
211 Posts
not many GTI's out there. I always go home and only spot like one for the two weeks I am there. LOL...I always get people approaching me when I am out there telling me that my car is hot because they don't usually see them around. I will be in NYC for thanksgiving weekend. O0 maybe we can all meet up. I will be in the BX...

·
Registered
110 Posts
i Work in Brooklyn... right off of Flatbush Ave... i work in the office towers of the Atlantic Mall... My RS GTI is always eye candy for the other building employees... GREAT thing about it is that i am 26 and the other office slaves are older than I am and most of the guys there just stare at the car wishin they could drive it...

I would be down for a little meet... maybe i can get your number MSVdub....and um see what happens... [drive]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yo my email is there on my profile and just email me amd this thurday im going to a meet in long island with a friend of my so just email me i will get back at you

·
Registered
446 Posts
i live in jersey like 30 mins from NYC i love driving into the city

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.